If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (804) 966-1400

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

House Fire in Mechanicsville, VA

This house fire was cause by faulty electric wires in the home. Thankfully the homeowner was safe and not harmed by the fire. However the rest of her home was charred by fire in almost all of the rooms.

Pictured here was one of the many upholstery pieces of furniture in the home. Our SERVPRO professionals are trained how to restore upholstery thru cleaning to deliver the best result possible to homeowners. This couch along with several other pieces of furniture were restored and saved from the fire so the homeowner didn't have to loose more than she had to during a terrible disaster.